- The package includes entrance ticket for Vande Matram Memorial.
- The package does not include entrance ticket for Kutch Museum, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal & Sharad Baug Palace.
- Lunch, on the day of departure, is not included in the package.
- All transfers other than the stated above are on chargeable basis and subject to availability.
- Sightseeing points, not accessible through the Resort Bus, will have to be managed by the guests.
- Transfer from Bhuj to White Rann Resort, Dhordo (Approx. 81 km – 2 hrs by road).
- 09.30 am : From Bhuj Railway Station/Bhuj Airport.
- 09.30 am : From White Rann Resort, Dhordo to Bhuj.
- All taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
- Full payment should be made to confirm the reservation.
- Child below 6 years will be entitled for complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- Extra person/child will be accommodated on chargeable-basis and provided with an extra bed.
- In case of Quad sharing the third occupant will be provided additional bed where as the forth occupant will be provided a mattress.
- Max occupancy per tent/bhunga : 02 Adults + 02 Children (below 6 years) OR 03 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- 100% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 7 days from the check-in date
- 50% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 10 days from the check-in date
- 25% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 15 days from the check-in date
- 15% cancellation charges, if cancelled in more than 15 days from the check-in date
- Date amendment charges are applicable as per cancellation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable taxes shall be charged on the listed tariff as per the prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off facility is available by AC coach as per the scheduled timings, only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station.
- It is mandatory for the guest to furnish government-approved photo-ID with address at the time of booking and check-in.
- For NRI guest, It is mandatory to furnish passport copy
- All meals shall be served at the Dinning Area during designated meal hours.
- In case of late arrivals, guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to White Rann Resort in the next available transfer.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability.
- In case of early/late transfers, the guest will need to inform the Front Desk Office at the time of check-in. Such transfers will be on chargeable-basis and subject to availability of vehicles.
- Changes/cancellation shall be as per the cancellation policy.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items, which are not specified/mentioned/included in the package are to be borne by the guest.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest’s belongings. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only.
- For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the guest.
- The tourist spots included in complimentary sightseeing visits are subject to fixed visiting hours. While, we will endeavour to arrange for the visit as per the scheduled timings, we will not be responsible for any change or cancellation of the visit to the tourist spot(s) due to unforeseen change in visiting hours or conflict with the pre-planned itinerary.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- The timing of visit to and from White Rann and Kalo Dungar may vary according to the sunset timings and weather conditions.
- White Rann is a natural formation and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of formation of White Rann or any other undesirable changes therein.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the resort premises.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is prohibited as per the State Government policy.
- The guest will ensure strict adherence to the resort’s management policy, and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes or alterations in the proposed packages without any prior notice.
- In case of natural calamities or arrangement of Central/State Government Function at the resort, White Rann Resort reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) without any prior notice. Full refund or options for alternative booking dates will be given in this case.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.